Designer Gift Envelope

Hello craft enthusiast!! I have come up with a new tutorial on how to make gift envelope or what we call Shagun envelope in hindi. They are used to gift money to the bride and groom, and to the immediate families.  It can also be used to give gift card, a hand written note. I have used classy handmade paper and some beautiful quilled designs to compliment it. Lets check out how to decorate an envelope!

Previously I have posted an tutorial as to how to make an envelope with handmade paper Click Here. hence I am covering how to decorate the envelope in this post.

Material Required :

1. 5 Handmade paper envelope

2. Quilling paper 3mm & 10mm

3. Scissor, Glue, Tweezer, Circle Stencil

4. Rhinestone


Enjoy the video and do not forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel!!


 

Comments

Popular Posts